Last Update: March, 5, 2019
Payments and Fees:
Credit cards that are declined for any reason are subject to a $1.00 declination fee. Payments that are not received on the due date by 5 pm Eastern Time for any type of services will cause termination of full services including website, email, and all other services. Service interrupted for nonpayment is subject to a $100 reconnect charge. Accounts not paid by the due date are subject to a $7.95 late fee for hosting accounts, $50 for dedicated server renewal and online marketing services, and $100 for every past week for web design packages. Accounts that are not collectible by iBoost Web. may be turned over to an outside collection agency for collection. If your account is turned over for collection, you agree to pay the company a "Processing and Collection" Fee of not less than $145 nor more than $950. If you desire to cancel your account, requests for canceling accounts may be made in writing within 90 days' notice but not more than 90 days prior to written notice and sent to the iBoost Web mailing address. Customers who requested cancellation will be responsible for the remaining two months' invoices.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY ("AUP")
- Websites created by iBoost Web can only be updated by us. If you need to update the script, you need to contact us to request a website update. However, most of our clients are provided a control panel where they can update their website without any computer knowledge. If you decide to cancel the service or move the sites away from us, you are agreed to pay a release fee for content and any other properties if you didn't pay initially. Websites also can be released after being converted to a WordPress platform for a fee. The application that is used to build the website is the property of iBoost Web and can't be transferred.
- If you are using our lead generation service, the websites created by us and domain names registered by us belong to iBoost Web. If you cancel the lead generation service, we have the right to use those landing pages to send leads to our other customers.
- For iBoost Web to start your website or software project, you agree to pay the first half of the price, then the second half should be paid off when the website is completed. The website will be published to the public when after the cost of the website is paid off. Your credit card on file may automatically be charged to launch the website as soon as it's completed.
- Payments made for custom-built websites and applications are not refundable. However, our developers are available to make the requested changes to satisfy the customer. If requested changes require additional programming/coding, there will be additional fees.
- You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backups of files and data stored on our servers. We will not be responsible for any data loss from your account. However, we do save the last 3 days' backups on our servers.
- iBoost Web will make the necessary changes requested within the first month that iBoost Web informs the client of the completion of the website free of charge. iBoost Web is only responsible for the minor changes... If the Client requests major changes that take more than 1 day to complete, extra charges will be applied. If the client insists on requesting major changes that push the date of the agreed website launch date, the rest of the payment will be requested. Once the balance is received, the other changes will be completed with an extra charge.
If the content of the website is not provided by the client on time within 30 days and every link located on the website is functional, the project is assumed to be completed.
- iBoost Web is not offering a free upgrade for any outdated software, application, or website. There will be an additional fee to upgrade the outdated application
- PPC and Google LSA campaigns created by iBoost Web can be only managed by us. If you decide to cancel any of these services, you will need to create new accounts on your end.
- iBoost Web has the full right to cancel any account that is causing security issues due to outdated applications to protect our server and other customers' security.
- General Information. As a provider of Internet/World Wide Web access, website hosting, and other Internet-related services, iBoost We, INC. offers its customers, the means to acquire and disseminate a wealth of public, private, commercial, and non-commercial information. iBoost Web respects that the Internet provides a forum for free and open discussion and dissemination of information, however, when there are competing interests at issue, iBoost Web reserves the right to take certain preventative or corrective actions. In order to protect these competing interests, iBoost Web has developed this Acceptable Use Policy ("AUP"), which supplements and explains certain terms of each customer's respective service agreement and is intended as a guide to the customer's rights and obligations when utilizing iBoost Web's services. This AUP will be revised from time to time. A customer's use of iBoost Web's services after changes to the AUP are posted on iBoost Web's website, HTTP://WWW.iBoost Wehosting.COM under the Legal Details section will constitute the customer's acceptance of any new or additional terms of the AUP that result from those changes. One important aspect of the Internet is that no one party owns or controls it. This fact accounts for much of the Internet's openness and value, but it also places a high premium on the judgment and responsibility of those who use the Internet, both in the information they acquire and in the information they disseminate to others. When subscribers obtain information through the Internet, they must keep in mind that iBoost Web cannot monitor, verify, warrant, or vouch for the accuracy and quality of the information that users may acquire. For this reason, the user must exercise his or her best judgment in relying on information obtained from the Internet and also should be aware that some material posted to the Internet is sexually explicit or otherwise offensive. Because iBoost Web cannot monitor or censor the Internet, and will not attempt to do so, iBoost Web cannot accept any responsibility for injury to its users, customers, or subscribers that results from inaccurate, unsuitable, offensive, or illegal Internet communications. When users, customers or disseminate information through the Internet, they also must keep in mind that iBoost Web does not review, edit, censor, or take responsibility for any information its users, customers, or subscribers may create. When users place information on the Internet, they have the same liability as other authors for copyright infringement, defamation, and other harmful speech. Also, because the information they create is carried over iBoost Web's network and may reach a large number of people, including both customers and subscribers and non-subscribers of iBoost Web, customers' and subscribers' postings to the Internet may affect other customers and subscribers and may harm iBoost Web's goodwill, business reputation, and operations. For these reasons, customers and subscribers violate iBoost Web policy and the service agreement when they, their customers, affiliates, or subsidiaries engage in activities described herein.
- Scope. This AUP governs the usage of iBoost Web's products and services (the "Services"). This AUP is incorporated by reference into each contract iBoost Web enters into with a customer (each, a "Customer") for the use of such Services. iBoost Web may modify this AUP at any time without notice. In addition, this AUP is incorporated by reference into the Terms of Service applicable to iBoost Web's website so that no person who utilizes iBoost Web's Website (regardless of whether that person is a Customer) may take any action utilizing iBoost Web's website that a Customer would be prohibited to take utilizing the Services.
- Purpose. The purpose of this AUP is to enhance the quality of the Services and to protect iBoost Web's customers, and the Internet community as a whole, from illegal, irresponsible, or disruptive Internet activities. This AUP applies to each Customer and its employees, agents, contractors, or other users of such Customers who obtain Services from iBoost Web (each such person being a "User"). Each User should use common sense and good judgment in connection with the Services. Parents or guardians should always supervise minors in using the Internet. Parents and guardians should remain aware at all times of what is on the Internet and how the minors under their care are using the Services and the Internet.
- Prohibited Uses. Customers and Users may not:
- Utilize the Services to send unsolicited bulk and/or commercial messages over the Internet (known as "spam" or "spamming"). It is not only harmful because of its negative impact on consumer attitudes toward iBoost Web but also because it can overload iBoost Web's network and disrupt service to its Customers' subscribers. Maintaining an open SMTP relay is prohibited. Any direct action, configuration, or setting that causes excessive outbound email traffic is subject to review and possible action. When a complaint is received, iBoost Web has the absolute and sole discretion to determine from all of the evidence whether the email recipients were from an "opt-in" email list, or whether the outbound email traffic generated from an account is suitable for a shared hosting environment.
- Utilize the Services in connection with any illegal activity. Without limiting the general application of this rule, Customers and Users may not:
- Utilize the Services to copy material from third parties (including text, graphics, music, videos, or other copyrightable material) without proper authorization;
- Utilize the Services to misappropriate or infringe the patents, copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights of any third party;
- Utilize the Services to traffic in illegal drugs, illegal gambling, obscene materials, or other any products or services that are prohibited under applicable law;
- Utilize the Services to export encryption software to points outside the United States in violation of applicable export control laws;
- Utilize the Services to Forge or misrepresent message headers, whether in whole or in part, to mask the originator of the message; or
- Utilize the Services in any manner that violates applicable law.
- Utilize the Services in connection with any tortious or actionable activity. Without limiting the general application of this rule, Customers and Users may not:
- Utilize the Services to publish or disseminate information that (A) constitutes slander, libel, or defamation, (B) publicizes the personal information or likeness of a person without that person's consent, or (C) otherwise violates the privacy rights of any person. Utilize the Services to threaten persons with bodily harm, to make harassing or abusive statements or messages, or to solicit the performance of acts or services that are illegal under applicable law.
- Utilize the Services in connection with any other disruptive or abusive activity. Without limiting the general application of this rule, Customers and Users may not:
- Utilize the Services to cause a denial of service attacks against iBoost Web or other network hosts or Internet users or to otherwise degrade or impair the operation of iBoost Web's servers and facilities or the servers and facilities of other network hosts or Internet users; or
- Post messages or software programs that consume excessive CPU time, storage space, or network bandwidth; or
- Utilize the Services to offer mail services, mail forwarding capabilities, POP accounts, or auto-responders other than for the User's own account; or
- Utilize the Services to resell access to CGI scripts installed on iBoost Web's servers; or
- Utilize the Services to subvert, or assist others in subverting, the security or integrity of any iBoost Web systems, facilities, or equipment; or
- Utilize the Services to gain unauthorized access to the computer networks of iBoost Web or any other person; or
- Utilize the Services to provide passwords or access codes to persons not authorized to receive such materials by the operator of the system requiring the password or access code; or
- Utilize the Services to (A) forge the signature or other identifying mark or code of any other person, (B) impersonate or assume the identity or any other person, or (C) engage in any other activity (including "spoofing") to attempt to deceive or mislead other persons regarding the true identity of the User (excluding the use of anonymous re-mailers or Internet nicknames); or
- Utilize the Services to distribute or post any virus, worm, Trojan horse, or computer code intended to disrupt services, destroy data, destroy or damage equipment, or disrupt the operation of the Services; or
- Utilize the Services to conduct port scans or other invasive procedures against any server (except any server for which the User is an authorized system administrator); or
- Utilize the Services to distribute, advertise or promote software or services that have the primary purpose of encouraging or facilitating unsolicited commercial e-mail or Spam; or
- Utilize the Services to solicit or collect, or distribute, advertise or promote, e-mail address lists for the purpose of encouraging or facilitating unsolicited commercial e-mail or Spam; or
- Utilize the Services in any manner that might subject iBoost Web to unfavorable regulatory action, subject iBoost Web to any liability for any reason, or adversely affect iBoost Web's public image, reputation or goodwill, including, without limitation, sending or distributing sexually explicit, hateful, vulgar, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable materials as determined by in its sole discretion; or
- While on a shared hosting platform, utilize, operate, enable, execute, compile, upload or publicly store source code, executable code, programs, or software packages designed to perform tasks not directly associated with website/email hosting, including, without limitation, (A) directly opening any listening port, (B) starting any 'daemon' process, (C) performing local/remote security scans, (D) simulating local shell/OS access by means of a tunneled/encapsulated connection to a remote host, (E) circumventing firewall restrictions, (F) connecting to any IRC/Peer to Peer file sharing iBoost Web's server/network, (G) providing 'tracker' services to 'BitTorrent' clients and/or (H) exploiting web browser vulnerabilities, as determined by iBoost Web in its sole discretion; or
- Attempt to attack, disrupt, or abuse the support- and contact-related mechanisms of iBoost We, including, but not limited to, telephone lines, email addresses, fax lines, bulletin boards, or contact/signup forms; or
- Utilize the Services in any other manner to interrupt or interfere with the Internet usage of other persons;
- Disclaimer. iBoost Web expressly disclaims any obligation to monitor its Customers and other Users with respect to violations of this AUP. iBoost Web has no liability or responsibility for the actions of any of its Customers or other Users or any content any User may post on any Web site.
- Reporting Non-Copyright Violations. iBoost Web encourages Users to report violations of this policy by e-mail to: abuse@iBoost Wehosting.com, including in any such report the name of the offending domain (for example, xyz.com) and the type of abuse (for example, Spam, illegal acts, harassment, etc.) in the "subject" field of the e-mail.
- Reporting Copyright Violations. iBoost Web complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). iBoost Web encourages Users to report an alleged copyright infringement involving a user by sending a notice that complies with the DMCA which information is located under the Legal section of this website.
- Remedies. If iBoost Web learns of a violation of this AUP and any customer insists on not paying the balance due on due dates, iBoost Web will respond to the applicable Customer and may, in iBoost Web's sole discretion, take any of the following actions, in accordance with the severity and duration of the violation:
- Warning the Customer; and/or
- Suspending the offending Customer from the Services; and/or
- Terminating the offending Customer from the Services; and/or
- Imposing fees or charges on the offending Customer account in accordance with the applicable service contract; and/or
- Removing the offending content; and/or
- Taking other action in accordance with this AUP, the applicable service contract, or applicable law.
- iBoost Web is not responsible for the content and images used at any of our client's websites. We strongly suggest you use your own pictures and content. iBoost Web is not responsible for any third-party charges billed to you.
- iBoost Web is not responsible for any third-party fees charged by any third-party company used to receive computer or hosting-related services.
- Reservation of Rights. iBoost Web reserves the right to cooperate with appropriate legal authorities in investigations of claims of illegal activity involving iBoost Web's Services, Customers, and other Users. iBoost Web reserves all other rights to respond to violations of this AUP to the extent of applicable law and in accordance with any applicable contractual obligations. iBoost Web may utilize technical means to monitor communications into, and out of, its network facilities to prevent the introduction of viruses or other hostile code, to prevent intrusions, and otherwise to enforce this AUP and each Customer agrees that iBoost Web is authorized to monitor its communications through iBoost Web's network for such purposes.
Last updated: March 24, 2022
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to iBoost Web, LLC, One Glenlake Parkway, Suite 701, Atlanta, GA 30328.
Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Country refers to: Georgia, United States
Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
Service refers to the Website.
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Website refers to iBoost Web, accessible from https://www.iboostweb.com
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device's unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use locally stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read "Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?" available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
To provide and maintain our Service, including monitoring the usage of our Service.
To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance, and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
To provide You with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events that we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improving our Service, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services, or promotions.
- With other users: When you share personal information or otherwise interact in public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent's consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org